Welcome to Lincs Cycle Coaching
Malcolm formed Lincs Cycle Coaching after gaining his Level 3 Coaching award with the Association of British Cycle Coaches (ABCC), his Level 2 Coaching Award with British Cycling and successfully completing the training and becoming an authorised instructor and registered scheme provider for the Bikeability training scheme. Bikeability is delivered either to individuals and small groups through Lincs Cycle Coaching and Malcolm works with the Lincolnshire Schools Partnership to provide training in schools. He is also registered with British Cycling and the CTC as a Bikeability Instructor.
He, along with other coaches and instructors, aims to offer cycle coaching at all levels for anyone interested in cycling at affordable rates. He is also a qualified bike mechanic and offers repairs and servicing as well as wheel building. In time other services, in partnership with other coaches and trainers, will be provided.
What We Offer
We offer the following services, if something isn't listed that you are interested in please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Personal one to one coaching for anyone wishing to improve their skills on the bike.
- Coaching for small groups of people either for competitive riding or leisure riding.
- Specific coaching by discipline (Road and Time Trial)
- Go-Ride coaching - done primarily through Spalding Cycle Club although we can offer Go-Ride sessions on a private basis for schools, clubs or families by arrangement.
- As a National Standards Registered Instructor and Scheme Provider, Personalised Bikeability training from Level 1 to Level 3 for small groups or individuals - new riders, skills improvement, road training (roundabouts, traffic lights, multi-lane roads, etc.), journey planning (to/from school or work).
- Bikeabilty Level 1 & 2 training in Schools through the Lincolnshire South East Schools Partnership (Contact Lee Farrell on 01775 719735).
- Leisure rides - planning and leading rides for the family or groups of friends.
- Cycle maintenance and repairs.
- Wheel building service.
Malcolm is qualified in the following areas:
- Level 3 Coach with the Association of British Cycle Coaches (ABCC)
- Level 2 Coach with British Cycling (BC)
- National Standards Instructor (National Standards)
- National Standards Registered Scheme Provider (National Standards)
- Vulnerable Adult and Child Protection trained
- Appointed Person First Aid - British Red Cross
- Fully Qualified Cycle Mechanic